Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Meh

Hello, everyone!!

First of all, I apologize for the lack of...well, anything. I've been rather busy going back to school and keeping up with my job, so I haven't had much time for gaming.

I see that there have been new Pegasus mounts released; I'd love one, but they're so expensive! Maybe if they go on sale one day, I'll snatch one from the Crown Shop. Also, there were some new houses released, one of which being the Wizard's Watchtower; and of course, since I'm a huge bookworm, loved how it looked and bought myself one with my gold. No clue how I'm going to decorate it yet, but I think I'll figure that out eventually.

In other random news, my Storm Serpent decided to disappear for a few days, but with some help, I managed to get him back.

So I guess this is all for now; enjoy this random picture of me floating in midair--wait, WHAT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment