Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Decorating and Pixies

Well, while taking a break from Celestia and Wintertusk (yes, I know I'm slow), I decided to redecorate my Dragon's Fjord home with a lovely assortment random oddities I had acquired in my travels. And so, the new front room looks like this.
Quite lovely if I do say so myself. I was kind of going for an indoor garden-esque theme....or something like that. If you can see, there are multiple Life School pets scattered about as well including....
A Pixie Queen!! I decided to purchase just one more Wyvern's Hoard pack when I got some Crowns the other day, and well, I got lucky.

But aside from that, that's about all the exciting stuff that's happened to me. So I guess this is sayonara until next time!

Also, as an added note, don't forget to vote for Wizard101 in the Game Developer's Choice Audience Award and get a free Wyvern's Hoard pack! Plus, if W101 wins, we'll get an exclusive pet!

No comments:

Post a Comment