Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Wyvern's Hoard

Well, the other day when Wysteria was released in the Live Realm, I decided to test my luck with the new Wyvern's Hoard pack. So, with a grimace on my face and my lucky jade in hand, I bought a few and...

I landed myself a Gold Wyvern!





And I received this beforehand:


It's a Life Ghoul; pretty cool in my opinion. But still, I'm overjoyed that I didn't throw away all my crowns for nothing.

But in a bit of sad news, I decided to enter a few of the House-a-palooza/Central's 3rd Birthday contests and didn't even get on the board in any of them. Oh well. Maybe next week I'll be able to get somewhere with a picture of Meowiarty I'm working on. Here's my entry for the hand-drawn art contest that ended last week:


No comments:

Post a Comment