Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Stye in My Eye

Blaah, it's hard to concentrate today, due to working on a costume and my lack of sleep.

Which apparently has triggered an infection in my eye called a stye; it's basically like a blister on the underside of your eye that hurts to no end when you blink. It feels a bit like a bruise and sometimes looks like one too.

But enough about me, let's talk games.
That would be me right there, in a room in my Dragon's Fjord designed to look like Krokotopia and wearing my Guardian costume.

I've been adventuring through Wintertusk lately, finding this to be one of the best parts of the game released so far. Seriously. It's awesome.

I also picked up my copy of Beckett today, after having to drive into downtown to pick it up from my bookstore because my local grocer didn't have it. Sad face. Not exactly the most pleasant thing to do when you have an eye infection.

But, that's about all for today, it seems. Moral of today: wash your hands and sleep so you don't get a stye infection like me.
"This is gonna hurt...."

No comments:

Post a Comment