Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Starting Out

So today, I begin my new blog charting my many (mis)adventures in the game Wizard101. Let's begin with some backstory...

I started playing the game when it was first released, shortly after seeing the commercials on TV and ads for it all around. I became hooked to it within seconds, enjoying every moment of casting spells, summoning magical creatures, and trying to gather enough coins to get a pet dragon. Yeah, I really had my priorities straight. (I did get the dragon, for those who are curious, and named her Luna). After that, my range of free play ran out, but SURPRISE! With Christmas came a subscription, and I continued my journey through the Spiral as Shelby Spiritblood: sorcerer, loot merchant, and completely goofy at times.

So that's basically my story. I've recently defeated Malistaire in Dragonspyre, and really haven't gotten over the excitement yet to go mess around in Celestia.

Also, random little factoid about me; I enjoy putting trees where they shouldn't be. Like in houses. Why? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment