Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Nightmare Pack!

So as everyone knows, the new Nightmare Pack just got released, and, well, I can honestly say that I got really lucky today!

I also managed to get my hands on a Witch's Broom and a Ghost Dragon. I'm thinking about purchasing a couple more because I heard there's a nice handful of pets in it, though. But either way, I'm happy I managed to get a Nightmare. It's quite cool-looking, no?

Also, it sounds like we're going to be stumbling upon a brand new world soon. A new gift card bundle was just announced, and to say I'm excited would be an understatement. Actually, scratch that. TWO new gift card bundles have been released, one featuring a peek into a new world and the other featuring hawk-inspired items including a pretty cool mount, if I do say so myself.

But anyway, that's all I know right now. Happy Halloween, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment